[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: What's happin
- To: "'list at cinematography.net'" <list at cinematography.net>, 'telecine interest group' <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: What's happin
- From: "Case, Dominic" <dominic_case at atlab.com.au>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:57:04 +1000
- Old-Return-Path: <dominic_case at atlab.com.au>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"pfBZ4D.A.f5C.dmfD0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Did anything happen in the great anarchy of WWW yesterday? Like Jim (and
several others it seems), I got the occasional message through from
CML(cinematographers' list), but couldn't get anything in or out of TIG
(the telecine list). Bounce after bounce. Then it all seemed to get
better. Now I'm seeing test messages "please ignore" from Geoff (CML)
and also from a Compuserve address.
Like life itself, the Internet is a fragile being.
>From: Allen, Jim R. III Media[SMTP:Jim.R.Allen.III at mpc.com]
>Sent: Thursday, 4 September 1997 2:24
>To: list at cinematography.net
>Subject: CML: What's happin
>I'm receiving a message or two thru but my messages are being returned
>from compuserve. What's the deal??
>* Thanks to the following companies for sponsorship in 1997:-
>* Aaton, Clear Day Software, Alpha Cine Lab, Arriflex Corp, Arri GB,
>* Fuji & Gamma & Density.
>* 372 members on the 2nd September 1997
>* message copyright 1997 "Allen, Jim R. III Media"
><Jim.R.Allen.III at MPC.com> & CML
Thanks to Video Tape Associates for supporting the TIG
TIG subscriber count is 845 on Wed Sep 3 16:58:22 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe