[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Center Optical Track?
- To: rob at alegria.com
- Subject: Center Optical Track?
- From: "Sarah B. Osborn" <wingspan at erols.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:05:45 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <rob>
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Organization: Wingspan - Network
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Reply-To: wingspan at erols.com
- Resent-Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 13:03:56 -0700
- Resent-From: rob at sun.alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <m0xEgcG-0007lqC at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
I have a 35mm optical only track that has its optical track in the
center of the film and not on the edge as is normal. I've never seen
one of these before, and don't really know what to do with it. Is there
a method of transfer (and a post house) we can use to transfer the
Also, anyone out there know the history of this type of sound? If it's
not for archiving purposes, I'm only guessing that it was used in tandem
with an outdated method of transferring audio. Any thoughts?
You can email me directly concerning transferring the film if you wish
to bean at worldweb.net, otherwise please post a general response.
Thanks to Ramzi Shakra and VAS Group for support in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 858 on Fri Sep 26 13:03:59 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe