[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Telecine Forum <Telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: EXR 5293
- From: Ken Robinson <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 15:26:06 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <flight4 at ibm.net>
- Organization: Imagen Transfer
- Reply-To: flight4 at ibm.net
- Resent-Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 12:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"duN1jD.A.cxD.HR_M0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I have now come accross the same problem again with this stock as
1st time: shoot was with tungsten light, 200asa. US style pool table,
but the baize/felt came out a very nice green, NOT what the Director
wanted at all.
2nd time (today). Shoot with a green car outside, no lights, just a
polariser and the car came out blue. I know its not my equipment, cos
the film wasput up on another manufacturers TK and it was the same.
DP for todays job said he had come across the problem before in the US
on some pack shots.
All ears, while I am chasing the lamma. BTW, I confirmed that the DAT
Aaton code was bad.
My Spanish is getting better as in I was just saying to a client that I
had bought an Iguana over the weekend, his reply was that he didn't
smoke the stuff!
Av.Cristobal Colon 4733
Santiago de Chile
Phone +56 2 207 9515
Fax +56 2 228 5871
186,000 miles per second. Not just a good idea..... It's the LAW!
Thanks to Brian Thomas for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 853 on Thu Oct 2 12:21:43 PDT 1997
archives and much more at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe