[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Advice on Cintel ADS2
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Advice on Cintel ADS2
- From: "Mohit Shetty" <qualitylab at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 23:57:29 PDT
- Cc: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Old-Return-Path: <qualitylab at hotmail.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 23:57:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"-7s3ZD.A.lCC.oBIP0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
I need some advice on a ADS2 telecine purchase.
1) Is this telecine capable of yeilding crisp broadcast quality
(Beta SP/DIGI) pictures from 16mm/35mm negatives.
2) Or should I expect the ADS2 to only serve our facility for
16mm/35mm dailies transfer.
3) is it a rugged & low maintenence telecine.
Quality Cine Labs
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
HDTV discussion thread is at http://www.alegria.com/telecine/hdtv.txt
Thanks to Bill Topazio for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 862 on Wed Oct 8 23:57:44 PDT 1997
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe