[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:telecine for DVD work
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Re:telecine for DVD work
- From: "Quality Cine Labs" <qualitylab at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 03:32:59 PST
- Resent-Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 03:34:21 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"BRQLqC.A.g6.xabX0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Can somebody out there advice me?
Need to know :
1) If new telecine transfers need to be done under new specification
for DVD, for old feature films, already telecined onto BETA SP.
2)In case telecine transfers have to be done afresh under new specs
for DVD format, what kind of configuration is needed on the
telecine i.e in terms of options , recommended VTR etc
Looking forward to your reply.
thanks in advance.
Quality Cine Labs Pvt Ltd
email: qualitylab at hotmail.com
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
thanks to Allan Taylor for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 882 on Mon Nov 3 03:34:09 PST 1997
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe