[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
anamorphic (2.35) for 16mm
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: anamorphic (2.35) for 16mm
- From: "Quality Cine Labs" <qualitylab at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 06:03:54 PST
- Resent-Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 06:05:14 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"E1OfQD.A.Ju.L6cY0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at sun.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
Can any cinematographer member tell me if it is possible to shoot
anamorphic (cinemascope) on 16mm normal. Are there any systems (lenses
or attachments) around designed for this kind of use or is it very
impractical. I have certainly not gone crazy.
Its just that we have been getting a lot of enquiries on this count. So
thought I would put it forth to some of the experts sitting out there.
Looking forward to ur replies.
Thanks in advance!
Quality Cine Labs Pvt Ltd
email: qualitylab at hotmail.com
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
thanks to Bill Varley of Command Post & Transfer of Toronto for
support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 883 on Thu Nov 6 06:04:59 PST 1997
visit the TIG website at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe