[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why not steady speed with 3:2 pulldown?
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Why not steady speed with 3:2 pulldown?
- From: be176 at lafn.org (Lars Lundeberg)
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 08:09:12 -0800
- Reply-To: be176 at lafn.org
- Resent-Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 08:09:53 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"V55TUD.A.Wf.H7IZ0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Thanks for answer(s). I jumped to a conclusion after seeing film being
stopped and reversed here, still keeping the picture "in shape".
(In Europe, as the telecine was stopped the picture got anamorphic.
In reverse, the image turned upside down)
How are those effects eliminated? Silicon chips again?
Master Control Op, Fox Sports West, Los Angeles
Thanks to Jeff Descombes & Bill Hogan of Sprocket Digital
for support of the TIG in 1997
TIG subscriber count is 884 on Sat Nov 8 08:09:43 PST 1997
visit the TIG website at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe