[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: grain addition
- To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: grain addition
- From: Case Dominic <Dominic_Case at atlab.com.au>
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:40:58 -0800
- Old-Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 10:39:39 +1100
- Old-Return-Receipt-To: <Dominic_Case at atlab.com.au>
- Old-X-Envelope-To: telecine
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:52:50 -0800
- Resent-From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-Message-Id: <E0xdl4c-0001pd-00 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
>what are other colorists doing to make grain?
This would be so simple if only the DP planned the shot(s) beforehand.
All they need to do is put on a wider/shorter lens, and blow up in TK.
It's perverse really. Mostly in the film world we're asked how to get
rid of grain.
TIG subscriber count is 904 on Thu Dec 4 15:52:52 PST 1997
visit the TIG website at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe