[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Digital Betacam Encoders
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Digital Betacam Encoders
- From: "Paul Chapman" <pchapman at fotokem.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 17:15:27 -0800
- Resent-Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 17:00:01 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"mF3SZ.A.zNC.iH1h0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Yesterday we called our local Sony technical contact and asked about the
mod to the Digital Betacam encoder.
We were told that this update is not really available yet, and DOES NOT
address properly the issue of correct I&Q filtering of the composite output.
Sound like more business for the encoder manufacturers.
V.P. Video Engineering - FotoKem
pchapman at fotokem.com
818 846 3102 x 757
818 843 5246 FAX
TIG subscriber count is 904 on Thu Dec 4 16:59:09 PST 1997
visit the TIG website at http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html
mailinglist digest available.... unsubscribe via a message to
'telecine-request at alegria.com' with Subject: unsubscribe