[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Serial Port Communication
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Serial Port Communication
- From: Robert Faber <robert at filmlook.com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 11:33:46 -0800
- Organization: FILMLOOK Inc.
- Reply-To: robert at filmlook.com
- Resent-Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 11:39:37 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"e9zqAC.A.eDC.R5Zj0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Does anyone have familiarity with serial communication port protocol for
the Sony BVX-D10 Color Corrector (with a BVR-D11)?
We are writing some software (in 4D for a MAC) for controling various
equipment, including SONY VCR's (which we are not having a problem
with). The BVX-D10 however, seems to use a bit different protocol.
** brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
TIG subscriber count is 904 on Tue Dec 9 11:38:52 PST 1997
complte TIG details on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/