[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Mike Orton <orton at earthlink.net>
- Subject: insouciant adjectives
- From: Bob Festa <festa at pacbell.net>
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:10:49 -0800
- CC: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>, telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Organization: Encore Santa Monica
- References: Bill Elswick <belswick at entertech.com> "Re: VHS vs BETAMAX" (Dec 12, 20:29) <l03130308b0b7c91821fd at [18.104.22.168]>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:09:12 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"nhWX-.A.0kG.clMl0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Mike Orton wrote:
> At 8:46 PM -0800 12/12/97, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> "I hope everyone's bearing up under the insouciance."
> Nice adjective, Rob. I seem to recall you liked that one when I used it to
> describe Bob Festa's mastery of the telecine session. Sincere flattery
> Note to Bob Festa: In this context it's a *good* thing, so don't
> misconstrue the intent! You are indeed the Master.....
Why is my mailbox filled with a dozen of your silver email bullets. Maybe you
should digest your responses to the TIG, (perhaps that sleepy mac is ill
equipped to cut and paste, eh?)
Rob, how about something like...
set Orton TIG digest
...That should do it.
Thank you for the compliment (I think). However, despite repeated attempts I
am unable to squeeze the word insouciance into my own west coast ivy league
lexicon. Can you give me something that rolls off of the tongue a little more
I'm currently testing the 525/625 Spirit at the first commercial facility to
do so on this coast. Will let you know how it transpires over the next few
I promise, next post will actually have some telecine related information.
Bob Festa festa at pacbell.net
Director of Telecine
Encore Santa Monica 310 656 7663
brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Sun Dec 14 22:08:23 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/