[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Unidentified subject!
- From: "S. T. Nottingham III" <nottinghams at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 06:09:52 -0800
- Resent-Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 06:11:09 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"avbMx.A.MYE.SpTl0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
At 10:10 PM 12/14/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Mike Orton wrote:
>> Note to Bob Festa: In this context it's a *good* thing, so don't
>> misconstrue the intent! You are indeed the Master.....
insouciance (în-s¡´sê-ens, àN´s¡-syäNs´) noun
Blithe lack of concern; nonchalance.
Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language,
Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version
licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in
accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.
brag about your recent project in the bragbook:
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Mon Dec 15 06:10:20 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/