[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Kodak telecine shading filters
- To: "TIG" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Kodak telecine shading filters
- From: "David L. Tosh" <dlt at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:38:58 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <34942428.1F5D at pacbell.net>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:45:51 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"LLfmhB.A.jQB.uLbl0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
At 10:23 AM 12/14/97 -0800, David Keleshian wrote:
> Has anyone had any experence with the Kodak shading filters.
Complete Post in Hollywood installed the filters on 2 MKIIIs, 3 URSAs and a
Gold. Results were most appreciated on the MKIIIs- doing manual shading got
much easier and faster.
The Auto align machines are harder to figgure but I am a believer in the
technology and have some faith that we are better off fo having them.
But we haven't received the Sprocket Digital density step frames that is
currently being advertised. How about it, Uncle Bill?
David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec 15 14:44:57 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/