[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
URSA Gold "ergonomics"
- To: "TIG" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: URSA Gold "ergonomics"
- From: "David L. Tosh" <dlt at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:05:40 -0800
- Resent-Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:07:14 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4COzbD.A.YgB.4fbl0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
It has been bothering me for some time now. . .
Why is the URSA Gold's local STOP located so far from the other transport
buttons and knobs?
When I am done speculating, I can only guess that some obscure EU
regulation triggered this layout.
Could anyone share the story? I might win a few bets!
David Tosh <dlt at earthlink.net>
Engineer, Complete Post Hollywood
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec 15 15:06:27 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/