[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Kodak telecine shading filters
- To: "TIG" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Kodak telecine shading filters
- From: <Ryan55 at concentric.net>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 97 23:12:17 -0400
- Resent-Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 20:09:29 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"uqDMCC.A.grD.S7fl0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
> Has anyone had any experence with the Kodak shading filters.
> I'm interested in any real world experence.
> Dave Keleshian
We installed it a couple of monthjs ago and it works great, also try
using Ursa Masking 3 with your new filter on Vision and EXR stocks,
you'll see a big difference in color separation.
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec 15 20:08:45 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/