[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:Sanlab film cleaner
- To: Bill Hogan <bhogan at sprocketdig.com>, telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re:Sanlab film cleaner
- From: johngalt at earthlink.net (John J Galt)
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:53:58 -0500
- Resent-Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:54:00 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"dNOab.A.IcE.Pdhl0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I have been remiss in not sending this earlier. As per Rod's request we
will crate and ship the protype to Canada.
As I explained to you, although I had budgeted to buy a film cleaner, I
have to go through a fixed asset request procedure, which I have now
My plan is to have a P.O. to you by the new year and expedite payment on
delivery of the new film cleaner.
I think this is an excellent product for our application and when our
system is finally installed I will be happy to have you use us as a demo
site (not too often, and with some notice!).
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Mon Dec 15 21:53:13 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/