[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Color Spaceing Problem in Flame/Fire/Inferno
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Color Spaceing Problem in Flame/Fire/Inferno
- From: Birdy44 <Birdy44 at aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 16:30:20 EST
- Organization: AOL (http://www.aol.com)
- Resent-Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 13:52:59 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"QESU2D.A.2eG.Pgvl0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Known for some time now the color spacing problem in Discreet logic machines
has been a difficult problem to solve.
The flame takes in a digital 4:2:2 signal and spits out a signal chopped at
making all highlights turn a Different color or pure white
All we have been able to do is color correct in RGB to make the problem go
Is the another solution ?
When Will Discreet logic fix this Problem ?
John Abt of AJA Video in Grass Valley supports the TIG in 1997-8
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Tue Dec 16 13:52:10 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/