[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: predictable (was Amazing)
- To: "TiG" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: predictable (was Amazing)
- From: jp beauviala <aaton.jp at alpes-net.fr>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 97 14:30:54 -0000
- Resent-Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 05:31:19 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"5sH4LB.A.A_G.2tmn0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Said David Keleshian 21/12/97 23:46 :
> I am meerly pointing out what are in my opinon false claims
> by my peers.
> As for your instasync how much do you plan on charging for
> that device and how much commision does certain colorist make
> to sing it's praises.
At this level, manufacturer A should quickly follow Rob's
advice: "I don't think in this case that defenses are necessary",
and bow out.
thanks to Andrew Lichstein for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 910 on Mon Dec 22 05:30:26 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/