[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
4MC to buy POP?
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: 4MC to buy POP?
- From: bob at bluescreen.com
- Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 23:53:41 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <971219070452.ZM1987 at sun.alegria.com>
- References: <971219070452.ZM1987 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 15:56:29 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Wrly_C.A.QDE.VPEp0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Any more news on the buzz that 4MC, that voracious consumer of facilities,
is about to become owner of POP?
The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.
For details, visit http://www.bluescreen.com
thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 912 on Fri Dec 26 15:54:56 PST 1997
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/