[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: suggestions on 601 D-A converters?
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: suggestions on 601 D-A converters?
- From: craign at earthlink.net (Craig Nichols)
- Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:57:51 -0800 (PST)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 00:57:15 -0800
- Resent-Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 14:59:58 -0800
- Resent-From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"z1iFAB.A.-fB.6EXr0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-To: mhon at praia.alegria.com, hyper at praia.alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>What else is out there? Thanks. Vince.
Aja makes some great 601 monitoring converters that are self-contained, and
quite cost effective. Also, Ross is makes some promising 601 monitoring D-A
cards that work in the Leitch (or their) 601 DA frame. They (like Leitch)
also make some higher quality 601 converter cards as well. If you want to
beat the Miranda unit's performance, and want self-contained units, the Aja
converters are hard to beat.
Todd-AO Video Systems
craign at todd-ao.com
craign at earthlink.net
thanks to Kris Kolodziejski and Destiny-601 of Copenhagen
for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 912 on Fri Jan 2 14:59:01 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/