[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: cerulean
- From: Bob Festa <festa at pacbell.net>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 22:03:01 -0800
- Organization: Encore Santa Monica
- References: <E0xqSyn-0001oq-00 at sun.alegria.com> <34B5916A.3BAF93BC at pacbell.net> <E0xqUXz-0002Yg-00 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 22:01:14 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"jQ44NB.A.8gD.0zbt0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Rob Lingelbach wrote:
> I've just been asked by an agency producer if I have any familiarity
> with the 'cerulean process'.
I believe Cerulean is the remnants of Color Systems Technology, a Playa del Rey
company that was dissolved after a brutal board of directors fight. The company
diversified by contracting its labor to India, and as a consequence the chain of
command fell apart.
Cerulean owns certain technologies and patents of CST.
Dont ask me about my friend that ran CST the company...its not pretty.
Bob Festa festa at pacbell.net
Director of Telecine
Encore Santa Monica 310 656 7663
Thanks to Gary Adams for support of the TIG in 1998
TIG subscriber count is 910 on Thu Jan 8 22:00:14 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)