[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: cerulean
- From: fancher at popstudios.com (James Fancher)
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:01:09 -0800
- Resent-Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:03:22 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"SN3mi.A.ZaE.aJot0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>I've just been asked by an agency producer if I have any familiarity
>with the 'cerulean process'.
Cerulean is indeed the old CST guys and no they haven't bought any new gear.
They do however sub the labor out on their very labor intensive process to
India so it may take a few days to get your pictures back from the lab.
Chief Science Officer
Pacific Ocean Post
730 Arizona Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310 458-3300 voice
310 394-6852 fax
310 319-1750 direct line
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
NO ADVERTISING allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 908 on Fri Jan 9 12:02:28 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/