[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
8mm film look with a telecine ???
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: 8mm film look with a telecine ???
- From: Christophe Lorenz <LorenzChris at geocities.com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 22:06:53 +0100
- Reply-To: LorenzChris at geocities.com
- Resent-Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:23:38 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Asg6X.A.kQF.hUpt0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
A client asked me if it is possible to give a 8mm look to "rock steady
and secure" 35 mm filmed commercial.
Look like flashing and light pumping picture.
I really have no idea to achieve this on 1 hour of rushes !
Especialy with a Spirit !
Or perhaps should I simply transfert the rolls with an old URSA ? ( ;-)
- just joking ! )
Any proposition ?????
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
NO ADVERTISING allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 908 on Fri Jan 9 13:22:36 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/