[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Awakening Spirit
- To: "Telecine" <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Awakening Spirit
- From: "Robert Lovejoy" <rlovejoy at bellatlantic.net>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 18:35:41 -0500
- Resent-Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:37:04 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"TuVdyC.A.LiG.oRrt0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Today was a milestone for our Spirit. After 6204 hours of hassle-free
service, the light bulb was replaced. (The answer is one, by the way!!)
I put up the TAF and there were no changes needed. Not a whit. Not a
bit. It was exactly as it had been. Rock solid.
Our machine, #121, has been everything you've read recently on the TIG.
Again, Carl van Camp was our installer and indeed he is a fantastic person.
After nine months on the machine, I continue to be amazed every day at
the ease with which this telecine delivers wonderful pictures. Bob Festa
mentioned cyan; I've been amazed at the yellows and golds I've been getting.
Jewelry and blond hair never looked better on television.
As ever, I am not a paid endorser for BTS, just a happy camper. Or
Shooters Post & Transfer
Thanks to Jan Janowski for support of the TIG in 1998
NO ADVERTISING allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Fri Jan 9 15:36:03 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/