[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Transfomania I
- To: bob at bluescreen.com, telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Re: Transfomania I
- From: J Snopes <JSnopes at aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:30:33 EST
- Organization: AOL (http://www.aol.com)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:36:10 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"mzkPIB.A.yAH.kYox0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
bob at bluescreen.com wrote:
>I understand there are going to be "Transformania 1 - Feel the Magic '98"
>leather jackets for all attendees.
It was very nice of Cintel and Philips to offer to pay for them...
thanks, guys! Make mine XL. ;-)
But I think leather is out -- Dave Satin is insisting on satin, for some
But there is a hang-up -- some want the jackets to say "Feel the
Reality!" and others want it to say "Feel the Spirit!" -- I think the
compromise jacket is going to say "Spirit of Reality."
Wish I could attend, too...
But I'm in Muncie, Indiana.
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Wed Jan 21 15:34:55 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/