[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Egg shell look
- To: "Telecine Group" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Egg shell look
- From: "Fyvie,Suart and Maura" <shortbread at saqnet.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 23:41:21 -0000
- Reply-To: <shortbread at saqnet.co.uk>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:48:21 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"dVqaLB.A.yPH.Dkox0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Does anyone have any ideas on how to achieve an 'eggshell'
or 'satin/ de-focus sheen' to a telecine transfers. Are pro-mist filters
a good idea or is there a way to achieve it electronically? (using a mkIII)
BBC Post-Prod. London.
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Wed Jan 21 15:47:09 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/