[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
NAB (call for info)
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: NAB (call for info)
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 20:11:50 -0800
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 20:12:43 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"rYkGND.A.L1B.Ocsx0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
The annual National Association of Broadcasters convention is about 10
weeks away, so I'll be preparing soon the fourth annual 'TIG NAB
Telecine Focus Sheet' or TIGNABTFS for short.
The TIGNABTFS will be posted in a monthly draft --one for February,
one for March-- with the final TIGNABTFS posted to the TIG the 2nd of
April (I skipped April 1 :]).
The TIGNABTFS is meant to be a short outline of equipment worthy of
notice at NAB for TIG subscribers. Items new for 1998 will be so
noted on the sheet; booth numbers and contacts will also be listed.
If you're a manufacturer and would like to be included, send your
details to me, and please keep them extremely brief. Last year's
sheet, for an example, is at
...this year I'd like to list one contact at each booth for each
manufacturer, so please include this information.
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 906 on Wed Jan 21 20:11:53 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/