[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Re: aaton/ARRI code verses doing it by hand
- To: "'telecine at alegria.com'" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: Re: aaton/ARRI code verses doing it by hand
- From: Graham Collett <graham.collett at vtr.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:58:06 -0000
- Resent-Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 04:59:38 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"VXGLsD.A.OTD.3PJy0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
With regard to the "instant sync", most of our clients demand a very
rapid turn around on their rushes. I anticipate that by the time all the
audio is put into the disc system , the job could have been finished. I
suppose there is a cross over point as to when it becomes quicker with a
disc. Maybe one of our friends can help put a number on it.
> To avoid the 5 seconds preroll on camera/DAT we dump the DAT-cassettes
> into a sound-harddisc(6000 dollars)
> Magne Halsos
> Norwegian Broadcasting Corp.
thanks to Aine Marsland and Pandora International in 1998...
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 907 on Fri Jan 23 04:58:25 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/