[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Your assistance, please.
- To: LarryBend <LarryBend at aol.com>, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>, telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Re: Your assistance, please.
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:59:29 -0800
- In-Reply-To: LarryBend <LarryBend at aol.com> "Your assistance, please." (Jan 27, 0:10)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:00:30 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"3XBaLB.A.8i.JfXz0" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
On Jan 27, 0:10, LarryBend wrote:
} Subject: Your assistance, please.
> After seeing the message earlier today, thought I'd put his here before I
> find out I can't. I need your help with a survey.
Larry, I must say your post is quite unfair-- I asked for general
opinion on the posting of survey questions because I thought it might
be presumptuous and a disadvantageous (almost spam-like, and possibly
perceived as profit-driven) use of the TIG.
I haven't yet received enough replies to make a decision... I would
appreciate it if you would state now exactly in what way and for whom
your survey will be used.
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat are not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
thanks to Evertz for support of the TIG in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 911 on Mon Jan 26 21:59:31 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/