[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Looking for small digital mixer
- To: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Subject: Looking for small digital mixer
- From: Rob Chambers <robgc at infomatch.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:43:03 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:44:14 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4jcp.A.INF.3jA00" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Has anyone come across a small digital mixer other than the Yamaha O3D?
I am looking for a mixer that has the ability to have both AES/EBU digital
inputs and regular analog inputs.
It needs a minimum of 2 stereo AES/EBU inputs and 2 analog line/mic level
The output should be AES/EBU (preferably coax) and control via an editor
interface would be a bonus.
Rob Chambers, AScT.
thanks to Lynette Duensing for support in 1998
no product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 920 on Wed Jan 28 20:43:30 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/