[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RE>Re: Transformania - the Color of Light
- To: Paul Grace <paulg at rushes.co.uk>, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: RE>Re: Transformania - the Color of Light
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:41:51 -0800
- In-Reply-To: Paul Grace <paulg at rushes.co.uk> "RE>Re: Transformania - the Color of Light" (Feb 10, 16:55)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:42:55 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"PuBkW.A.NKH.89J40" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
On Feb 10, 16:55, Paul Grace wrote:
} Subject: RE>Re: Transformania - the Color of Light
>> can it be safe to use on transfers of original camera negative, with
>> repeated passes?
> Slamming any system before trying it is a little blinkered.
My comments were by no means slamming the system Paul, I was asking
a question, as quoted by you above.
> Sprocket drive has a valuable life yet in imaging. Please don't
> trash it.
I don't think anyone is trashing it. I think I'm raising a salient
point based on experience with other sprocket drive systems.
Pacific Ocean Post, Santa Monica
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat is not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
Thanks to Craig Nichols of Todd-AO for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 929 on Tue Feb 10 10:41:59 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/