[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fixing gate weave?
- To: "TiG" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Fixing gate weave?
- From: jp beauviala <aaton.jp at alpes-net.fr>
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 02:32:44 +0200
- Resent-Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 17:32:25 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"f177j.A.FXC.B-P40" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
11/02/98 2:55 Kat Dalton wrote:
> Can you tell by looking if weave was caused in camera
> or telecine?
Install a Super16 gate, flip the film left/right
and look at the perforations.
If they are steady, that is the camera.
Jean-Pierre Beauviala (new site) www.aaton.com
Thanks to Craig Nichols of Todd-AO for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 930 on Tue Feb 10 17:31:40 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/