[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RE: Transformania - the Color of Light
- To: STUARTM at saus.au.sony.com.sg, telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: RE: Transformania - the Color of Light
- From: JSnopes at aol.com
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 02:52:59 EST
- Resent-Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:58:26 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"SCHBGB.A.QUF.inV40" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
STUARTM at saus.au.sony.com.sg writes:
>I have to sign off now or I'll prattle on for ever on this getting
>deeper and deeper involved, then get accused of marketing activities on
>TIG. I hope this explanation is not seen as propaganda, it was not
>intended to be?
Actually, I think everyone here would like to know as much as possible
about the new Sony telecine and how it was designed, and what it will do.
I don't think (I can't speak for others here) that it would be
considered propaganda as long as you write in the same informative and
clear style you've chosen and don't drift into salesmanship!
Thanks to Craig Nichols of Todd-AO for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
TIG subscriber count is 930 on Tue Feb 10 23:57:13 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/