[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Re: 6-perf on Spirit?
- To: James Mendrala <J_Mendrala at compuserve.com>, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: Re: 6-perf on Spirit?
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 14:16:47 -0800
- In-Reply-To: James Mendrala <J_Mendrala at compuserve.com> "RE: Re: 6-perf on Spirit?" (Feb 15, 6:07)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 14:18:14 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"-ug_PC.A.G1F.Wl250" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
On Feb 15, 6:07, James Mendrala wrote:
} Subject: RE: Re: 6-perf on Spirit?
> How many
> telecines can handle 70mm prints or 65mm negs?
Phil Kroll (who participates in the TIG) builds and markets a 70mm
system for Cintel telecines, information at
(I don't work for or receive compensation from Otti)
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat is not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
Tube Enhancement Inc. supports the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
931 subscribers in 37 countries on Sun Feb 15 14:16:49 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/