[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
24 x 36 on Telecines
- To: VEGASDP at aol.com
- Subject: 24 x 36 on Telecines
- From: "Stefan Sedlmeier" <SSedlmeier at arri.de>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:26:43 MEZ
- CC: telecine at sun.alegria.com
- Organization: arri_tv
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: ssedlmeier at arri.de
- Resent-Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 02:30:21 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"UL3MwB.A.cL.SZW60" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
there should be two solutions for your question:
If you are lucky and find a possibility to transfer Vistavision on a
telecine, you can try to transfer your exposed negative frame by
frame on the telecine. Vistavision has approximately the same size
(24 mm x 36 mm) and horizontally 8 perfs.
Mount your negative (or maybe better use diapositive / slide film)
frame by frame in plastic slide frames (will do every film lab)
and lace them on the telecine using the slide gate.
Picture flipping, repositioning, rotation and zoom are available on
nearly every telecine to achieve the aspect ratio and picture size
you want. Good luck!
ARRI TV-Produktionsservice GmbH Tuerkenstr. 95 D-80799 Muenchen
Phone +49 89 3809-1876 Fax +49 89 3809-1549 Email ssedlmeier at arri.de
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
928 subscribers in 37 countries on Tue Feb 17 02:28:29 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/