[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 6-perf on Spirit?
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: 6-perf on Spirit?
- From: Michael Walker <mwalker at hollydig.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 14:15:43 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <bad8ca93.34e9e966 at aol.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 14:16:07 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Hza5h.A.l8G.jvg60" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Bob Kertesz wrote:
>The recently completed "Mighty Joe Young" remake from The Rat was shot in
>VistaVision. I don't know what they're going to do about release.
Some of the plates for opticals were shot in VistaVision, but the film
itself was shot in regular 35mm with a 1.85 matte. We did the dailies xfer
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
922 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 17 14:14:54 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/