[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: NTSC Lagalacy Formats
- To: "'TIG'" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: NTSC Lagalacy Formats
- From: James Mendrala <J_Mendrala at compuserve.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 00:09:22 -0500
- Resent-Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:12:35 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"JqidfB.A.TgC.X2m60" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: James Mendrala <J_Mendrala at compuserve.com>
You are correct and explained this a bit better than what I was trying to
say. Production, Post-Production and Broadcasting is a very demanding
business and there are a lot of pitfalls if not properly understood.
Real Image Technology, Inc.
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
922 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 17 21:11:46 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/