[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Color vision tests
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Color vision tests
- From: Tom Tcimpidis <tgt at akamail.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:09:16 -0800
- Organization: TGT Technologies, Inc.
- References: <E0y5Gv7-0003GS-00 at sun.alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:10:36 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"aLfBaB.A.d5D.1o260" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Many of us who were involved in the ATV tests some years back were given such
tests since certain tests required the ability to discern
colors and pictures down to just 1 JND (Just Noticeable Difference).
I was never given the raw data but was told that I scored "very high - well
above average" on the three tests...
>The Ishihara test, in particular, can show subjects who
>have superior colour vision while the Farnsworth-Munsell 100 Hue Test >could
>potentially show a subject to have the colour vision equivalent of >musical
Thanks to Blake Jones for support of the TIG in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
924 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed Feb 18 15:09:36 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/