[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Heads rolling at Cintel
- To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
- Subject: Heads rolling at Cintel
- From: Bob Festa <festa at pacbell.net>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:02:48 -0800
- Reply-To: festa at pacbell.net
- Resent-Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:00:15 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Mv61YB.A.bdB.aQP80" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Well I understand that heads have rolled at Cintel here in Los Angeles.
Unfortunately, this will be probably not change much in the near future
in the life of Cintel, but very symbolic that the heat is on for this
company. Anyone have any more information on this?
Many of us have wondered why there was very little noticeable change in
the See Reality at IBC compared to the previous NAB unveiling. I guess
we will see what dramatic improvements have transpired since then at
this years NAB. I understand there will be two machines at Vegas, a high
res version and a 525/625 machine. Are these the only Reality machines
on the planet? Will they be the last?
I'll tell you, those visionary leaders who have purchased the Philips
Spirit recently are looking downright clairvoyant right about now.
Bob Festa festa at pacbell.net
Director of Telecine festa at encorevideo.com
Encore Santa Monica 310 656 7663
Thanks to Craig Heyl of Crawford Communications in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
926 subscribers in 36 countries on Sun Feb 22 19:59:17 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/