[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Old technologies.
- To: kris at destiny-601.com, multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Old technologies.
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 19:07:04 -0800
- In-Reply-To: Kris <kris at destiny-601.com> "Old technologies." (Feb 23, 22:40)
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 19:07:59 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"FeMPvB.A.JaE.hlj80" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
On Feb 23, 22:40, Kris wrote:
} Subject: Old technologies.
> Tell me, are you the kind of person who thinks vinyl LP's sound better
> then CD's?
ahem. I not only think they sound better, I know they sound better.
:] But DVD with a higher sampling rate than CD's shows promise.
> & several split screen passes show an identical pixel match.
Kris, what were you testing, Genesis vs. Spirit?
> color res. becomes a theoretical issue I'm sure it can be changed to
> please the purists. What is your comment Ralph?
Not sure which Ralph we're looking for here.
Pacific Ocean Post, Santa Monica, CA
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat is not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
Thanks to Craig Heyl of Crawford Communications in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
929 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Feb 23 19:07:07 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/