[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Betacam SP Secam
- To: "Telecine Group" <telecine at sun.alegria.com>
- Subject: Betacam SP Secam
- From: "Peter Balfour" <biff at broadcast-rentals.com.au>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 17:56:38 +1100
- Resent-Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 22:50:13 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"NkZlgD.A.3HG.w1m80" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
We are informed by our Sony man here that there is a Secam SP format.
Amongst our multitude of machines here, we don't have this one.
We also have a client needing to deliver to Poland and their instructions to
the requirement of Secam.
Can this country (Poland) accept a Pal (or should I say, will they?) or is
there a Facility in Australia that can do this recording for us from a SP
We arer informed by a facility here that they send PALs but I wouldn't mind
confirmation, hopefully from a Polish TIGger.
I believe the receivers would be a Commercial Broadcaster.
Thanking anyone for a quick reply.
Icon Digital Post
biff at broadcast-rentals.com.au
ph: (61 3) 9646 6755
fx: (61 3) 9646 6845
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
929 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Feb 23 22:49:15 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/