[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: old vs. new
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: old vs. new
- From: "Jay Kuca" <jkuca at jps.net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:39:54 -0800
- Reply-To: <jkuca at jps.net>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 13:41:23 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"ZMWPyB.A.lk.L5z80" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
One of the other lists I subscribe to is a pro audio list. One of the
regular posters, a well-known mastering engineer, has the following in his
"There are two kinds of fools. One says - this is old and therefore good.
The other says - this is new and therefore better."
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
924 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 24 13:40:21 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/