[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Beta Color Shift
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Beta Color Shift
- From: Anne Masucci <bean at worldweb.net>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:53:17 -0500
- Resent-Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 19:54:47 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"WMYS3C.A.MNE.TX580" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
I know we've had various discussions a few months ago about Digi Beta
color shofts between play and stop. There were also noted problems with
Beta SP color shifts.
Upon looking it up in the TIG Archives, I found the solution for the
Digi Beta shift, but there was no mention of a fix for Beta SP. Is this
because there is no fix?
If someone knows of a fix for the magenta/green shift I am noticing
between stop and play on a Beta SP, would you mind posting?
Thanks in advance,
Thanks to Ross Video for support in 1998.
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
924 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Feb 24 19:53:49 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/