[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: telecine internet group <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: TIGNABFS plea
- From: rob at alegria.com (Rob Lingelbach)
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:30:26 -0800
- Organization: Altruistic Intentions, Hollywood, CA
- Phone-number: +1 213 464 6266
- Reply-To: Rob Lingelbach <rob at alegria.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:32:12 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"BfDH-C.A.We.6iXB1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: Rob Lingelbach <rob at sun.alegria.com>
the TIG NAB Focus Sheet is woefully incomplete. I've received
information only from the following manufacturers:
Snell & Wilcox
Tube Enhancement Inc.
...missing in action are Cintel, Philips, Pandora, and others.
The TIG NAB Focus Sheet is a very brief, focused 'hit list' of
items of interest at NAB in 1998, mailed out to everyone in the TIG
at the beginning of April. First draft posted two weeks ago, second
draft before the end of March, final version first week of April.
any manufacturers not included are urged to contact me with product
details (don't post on the TIG please).
Rob Lingelbach | 2660 Hollyridge Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90068
rob at alegria.com |"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog or
rob at info.com | cat is not the better for it." --Abraham Lincoln
rob at teklab.com KB6CUN http://www.alegria.com
Thanks to CB Gaines for support in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
939 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 10 09:30:29 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/