[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Custom Curves
- To: <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: Custom Curves
- From: "Martin Euredjian" <martinfx at email.msn.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:34:13 -0800
- Resent-Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:41:15 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"jm5FGC.A.hmD.QvvD1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
>In fact, the tables have 16384 levels, also a nice digital number.
Yeap. I just reviewed my notes from the class: 14 bits each YRGB going
into the primaries boards.
Is it possible to get more than four points to define a custom curve? (if
users request this intensely enough)
Thanks to Complete Post L.A. for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
958 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 17 14:40:11 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/