[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: CCD life finite?
- To: "'telecine at alegria.com'" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: RE: CCD life finite?
- From: Graham Collett <graham.collett at vtr.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:18:16 -0000
- Resent-Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:19:39 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"7E6OG.A.L3D.0_AE1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
From my experiences with CCD's they pretty much last forever , but some
elements can go a bit nonlinear. This isn't normally a problem because
the auto alignment compensates for it at peak white but if it gets too
bad you may see some vertical lines at other levels when stretching a
dense IP or the like. I'd hate to think how much a spirit ccd would be.
Thanks to Complete Post L.A. for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
958 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed Mar 18 10:18:21 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/