[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TIG crippled?
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: Re: TIG crippled?
- From: KA2IQB <KA2IQB at aol.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:36:08 EST
- Resent-Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:38:28 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"oDGliB.A.A0.D_oF1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
To the TIG:
Having followed the above thread, I've only got one thing to say, and that's
The TIG is one of the best managed, professional groups I've ever seen on the
Internet, and I've never felt the least bit restricted or hemmed in by its
Three cheers, and a heartfelt thanks to Rob Lingelbach!
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
956 subscribers in 36 countries on Mon Mar 23 08:37:18 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/