[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TIG crippled?
- To: "INTERNET:telecine at alegria.com" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: Re: TIG crippled?
- From: "Seamus O'Kane" <spok at compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:12:18 -0500
- Resent-Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:14:37 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"4IQ_oD.A.It._wEG1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
- Sender: "Seamus O'Kane" <spok at compuserve.com>
Experience has proved that true debate and the learning process
it fosters can only flourish within a framework of rules which allow
for free expression coupled with respect for the individual.
Rob has provided this and meanwhile has given every faction,
including those with a hidden agenda, space to air their views.
All postings can be suspected of many things but the quality
of some TIG contributions can be quite humbling and the fact
that those regular contributors can be bothered to spend such
time and effort says an awful lot about the regard they hold for
such a well presided forum.
I also feel sorry for Jeff and I hope that they can settle their affairs
in private but there is no substance in the suggestion that the TIG
is crippled or indeed "cripples" its corespondents.
VTR. Ltd. London.
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
946 subscribers in 36 countries on Tue Mar 24 16:13:45 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/