[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TIG night out
- To: "TIG list" <telecine at alegria.com>
- Subject: TIG night out
- From: "Mikael Reichel" <mikael.reichel at culinaire.se>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:42:01 +0100
- Resent-Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 01:59:45 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"-fnMcB.A.jQF.hVNG1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Paul grace suggested;
On a different note:
NAB is nearly upon us and it would be great if there was a TIG night out.=
I'm thinking of something along the lines of the "Sprocket Club " nights=
that I organise in London rather than a cocktail party corporate thing.
Excellent idea, I second that.
Need any help?
"I do not distinguish by the eye but by the mind which is the proper judge
"The future of television is the Internet"
Phone/fax/voicemail +46-(0)8-541 31500 Mobile +46(0)708-541792
Adress; Ytterbystrand 6, S-185 94 Vaxholm, SWEDEN
Thanks to Peter Stansfield for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
946 subscribers in 36 countries on Wed Mar 25 01:58:51 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/