[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
digibeta analog head life
- To: telecine at alegria.com
- Subject: digibeta analog head life
- From: bob at bluescreen.com
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 21:21:32 GMT
- Resent-Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 13:21:17 -0800
- Resent-From: telecine at alegria.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"WwhOjD.A.nj.RmWH1" at sun>
- Resent-Sender: telecine-request at alegria.com
- Resent-To: multiple recipients of <telecine at alegria.com>
Though off topic, I'd like to ask the engineering folks here if the old
problem with the analog playback heads wearing out much faster than the
digital playback heads on the Sony DigiBeta decks has been solved.
Do they now wear at the same rate?
The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing.
For details, visit http://www.bluescreen.com
Thanks to Rich Torpey for supporting the TIG in 1998..
No product marketing allowed on the main TIG. Contact rob at alegria.com
944 subscribers in 36 countries on Sat Mar 28 13:20:12 PST 1998
complete information on the TIG website http://www.alegria.com/tig3/